When it comes to air quality services Americlean is here to help!
Our services are much more than just running a vacuum hose into
your air ducts, we take the time necessary to do the job right according
to NADCA ACR Standards. Indoor air quality is a major issue. With
most of us spending 90% of our time indoors (at work or at home), we
are incredibly vulnerable to indoor air pollution.
Frequency of cleaning depends on several factors. Some of the things that may lead a home owner to consider more frequent cleaning include:
• Smokers in the household.
• Pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander.
• Water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system.
• Residents with allergies or asthma who might benefit from a reduction in the amount of indoor air pollutants in the home’s HVAC system.
• After home renovations or remodeling.
• Prior to occupancy of a new home.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Did you know? Every year, more than 24,000 dryer fires cause in excess
of $50 million in property damage in the U.S. alone. Many of these fires
result in injury and death. Lint is combustible, and when dryers can't
expel hot air – inefficiency, dryer damage, and fire are the result.
Most dryer damage and fires could be prevented with proper vent