The last few months have really been the proverbial “thorn” in our sides. If you are like the rest of us, you may be feeling like the other shoe is about to drop. This wouldn’t seem like such a big deal if the last shoe wasn’t in the form of a global pandemic that stopped the economy and left us in fear of one another.
At AmeriClean, we strive to give you the best of ourselves. When uncertainty comes, like it did this past March, we go the extra mile to make sure our clients are taken care of in the middle of a disaster. Whether you have a major flood or severe mold damage, or maybe you just need your carpets cleaned, we are here. But… with all of that being said, we think it is time to get BACK to Our Future! What does that entail, exactly?
1. 24/7 Emergency Services – Just like before the Pandemic began, we are still available 24/7 for emergencies!
2. New Services – We are unveiling new services with the current economic culture in mind. Keep your eyes on our Facebook page and website as we announce NEW Carpet Cleaning Subscription Services! This will allow you to pay only ONCE, and we keep your carpets clean for the year – this means if you spill a glass of wine at a dinner party (because, you are getting BACK to YOUR future, too), we will come the next day to get your carpets looking GREAT!
3. Training – Our passion has always been on educating our clients and staff, but now, we understand the importance even MORE of having a train staffed that understands spread of contamination and the best, most effective ways at mitigating virus spread.
4. Content for Families – We have been a restoration company in Billings, Montana for the last 44 years! Our number ONE priority is the health and safety of your family! With so many of us getting BACK to the future (or adjusting to a new normal), it is important for local businesses to recognize that this community is what has kept us strong for so many years. This is why we will be putting out weekly newsletters on Facebook with craft ideas, games, and home restoration tips!
5. From Grandpa to Grandson – Our business is our family and our family is the business! James Pearson, owner, CEO, president of AmeriClean and Certified Indoor Air Quality Expert is passing the reigns over to his grandson, Dakota Smith. Over the next year, you will be a part of this amazing hand off as we get BACK to OUR Future with the next generation.
Restoration is more than returning your house back to a liveable condition. Restoration is about providing peace of mind to homeowners and about the integrity that we hold above everything else on EVERY job. Every time.
We don’t fit the “mold” of your traditional restoration companies in Billings, Montana, but we sure as heck will remove it!