Quality Carpet Cleaning in Billings, MT
What’s the point of having a nice home if the carpet is a mess? If your living room is still sprinkled with the spilled wine from last year’s Christmas party, then it’s time to call AmeriClean and schedule professional carpet cleaning services.
AmeriClean invented the dry-cleaning process for carpeting and now we offer three types of cleaning methods!
We also offer 24-hour emergency service. Contact us today to learn more about our residential and commercial carpet cleaning services in Billings, MT and the surrounding area and schedule your free in home estimate today!
Our Professional Carpet Cleaning Methods
- Liquid-dry cleaning method – The super convenient, super effective carpet cleaning that built AmeriClean will have your carpets looking great and be completely dry in less than two hours! Plus, the exclusive process leaves no sticky residue behind that will promote rapid resoiling.
- Van mounted steam cleaning system- For those of you who prefer “steam” or hot water extraction, we have the perfect method for you! This powerful carpet cleaning service gives you a true extraction clean, and our powerful vacuum removes moisture and will leave your carpets dry within a couple of hours instead of them staying wet for days!
- Restorative Clean – A more aggressive, multi-step process to help save carpeting that otherwise might be a loss.
Benefits of Professional Carpet Cleaning
We demand so much from our carpets and professional cleaning is the best way to maintain their good condition. Some of the benefits of carpet cleaning are:
- The great feeling you get walking on cleaned carpets. You can gain this feeling by hiring the professionals at AmeriClean.
- It reduces allergens by trapping them in the fibers. Frequent vacuuming removes most of them and regular professional cleaning leaves your carpets safe and fresh.
- Dirty carpets wear out more quickly. The particles that cause allergies in your family also damage and deteriorate carpet fibers. Microscopic materials, stains, gritty sand, and dirt can lodge in the carpet and wear down the fibers. AmeriClean professionals are experts in removing dirt and stains from the carpet prolonging the life and appearance of your carpeting and save you money by extending its’ life.
- Professional cleaning allows carpets to stay cleaner longer. AmeriClean uses low or no residue cleaning compounds that don’t leave a sticky, soil attracting residue. Most soiling vacuums right up.
1. Carpet cleaning eliminates trapped pollutants.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, a dirty carpet can retain several sources of indoor air pollutants, including pet dander, cockroach allergens, lead, particle pollution, and everyday dirt and dust. Toxic airborne gases can adhere to these particles and get trapped within the carpet. These toxic gases can be released through everyday activities such as vacuuming and walking across the carpet, which can cause them to contaminate the air in your home. Professional carpet cleaning kills most of these bacteria through special cleaning formulations and hot water and can remove deeply embedded pollutants with AmeriClean’s high-powered HEPA-filtered vacuums.
2. Carpet cleaning can clear out dust mite infestations.
Many homes have dust mite infestations, yet most homeowners aren’t aware of them because the little bugs are microscopic. Dust mites themselves aren’t allergens, but they leave behind feces and body fragments which are allergenic. Because of the microscopic size of these particles, they can easily be inhaled when the area is disturbed, which can exacerbate allergies. AmeriClean’s professional carpet cleaning uses a technique known as steam cleaning when performing carpet maintenance work, which exposes your carpet to high temperatures where dust mites can’t survive. Then, we dry it thoroughly so mold doesn’t have a chance to grow.
3. Carpet cleaning can help prevent mold growth.
Area Rugs and Upholstery Cleaning
Why choose AmeriClean to clean your rugs? We use effective cleaning treatments to get the toughest stains out of your carpet and upholstery. With our expertise and industry-leading tools, we will have your rug picked up, cleaned and dried, and dropped back off as efficiently as possible! When you schedule AmeriClean’s professional cleaning services for your specialty rugs and area rugs, you’ll:
- Save time and energy scrubbing rugs and furniture
- Save the money you would have spent buying your own cleaning equipment
- Improve the appearance of your home or office
- Benefit from knowledgeable cleaning experts
Contact Us for Carpet Cleaning
Error: Contact form not found.