Jim Pearson, CMH CEO & President
Mr. Pearson is the Chairman of the Consensus Body of the ANSI/IICRC S520 International Standard for Professional Mold Remediation of damaged structures and contents.
Jim is also President & CEO of Mold Inspection Services, Inc. and a Certified Mechanical Hygienist. He is an EPA Certified Lead-Safe Renovator/Trainer, Expert Witness, and a Certified Instructor for environmental issues licensed through the Montana Board of Realty.
Dakota Smith Managing Partner & Co-Owner
Dakota has been involved in the industry for just about his entire life, growing up helping his grandpa around AmeriClean and joined as a professional in 2012.
Dakota is a Certified HVAC & Air Duct Cleaning Supervisor and is Certified in Mold Remediation. He is also an IICRC Certified Technician in Microbial Remediation, Water Damage, and Fire Restoration.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- CEO, Americlean Corporation www.americlean9111.com
- IICRC Certified Firm #65300
- President: Mold Inspection Services, Inc.
- Founder of: The Clean Air Expert www.thecleanairexpert.com
- Montana Board of Realty Certified Instructor on Environmental Issues
- EPA Lead-safe Renovator, Certified Mechanical Hygienist (CMH) ASCR/1996
- Chair: ANSI/IICRC S520 Standard for Profession Mold Remediation
- Past IICRCA Chairman of the Board
- ASHRAE Standards Writer
- Past President: LMCCA
- Past IICRC Shareholder Representative
Responding to Disaster
for Over 40 Years!
AmeriClean is one of the largest and oldest full-service cleaning and disaster restoration businesses in America. Owned and operated by a decorated Viet Nam Veteran, Jim Pearson, AmeriClean has long been serving residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial clients with expert, quality care. We are well-known by virtually all insurance carriers and they understand our vast experience, expertise, and consistent quality service.
AmeriClean delivers superior results! When coupled with our attentive and caring service your complete satisfaction is assured. AmeriClean is committed to going beyond cleaning and repair. Our service extends to helping you through the catastrophe by being available to answer concerns or questions, and through assuring them that we care about returning their home or business to normal as soon as possible.